quote from the movie

Here you can discuss anything relating to the movie Into The Wild
JesusIsLove777

Re: quote from the movie

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Sat May 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Yes, the afterlife is real. Death Is Victory!

im not some crazy religious person, in fact i really hate religion and thinks it is the reason why so many fake christians exist, and think memorizing lines at church is being christian, when in reality, it's about being reborn and given new life WITH A RELATIONSHIP with GOD, not some silly religion filled with hypocrites where filled with habitual LIES.

but yes Heaven really is true. I was nearly a Satanist and Jesus saved me. My life truly revolves around this counterculture revolutionary; the Savior of the world.

Death Is Glory.

If Death Is Victory, How Afraid Of LIFE Can We Really Be???

Life with Jesus is not some prude Christian, religious phony lifestyle, it is about a Fearless, passionate, loving life devoted to your Savior, NOT some religious scam. I hope religion will just DIE.

But yes, Death Is Victory, don't forget; puts life on earth into perspective. :) We were put on earth to choose life with our Creator and Savior, grow, love, serve, LIVE and then begin true life after Death when we experience glorious triumph over the Devil.

I'm not crazy, haha im a regular kid who found life/true love in a savior's blood.

JesusIsLove777

Postby JesusIsLove777 » Sat May 14, 2011 4:51 pm

[quote="JesusIsLove777"]Yes, the afterlife is real. Death Is Victory!

im not some crazy religious person, in fact i really hate religion and thinks it is the reason why so many fake christians exist, and think memorizing lines at church is being christian, when in reality, it's about being reborn and given new life WITH A RELATIONSHIP with GOD, not some silly religion filled with hypocrites and habitual LIES.

but yes Heaven really is true. I was nearly a Satanist and Jesus saved me. My life truly revolves around this countercultural, warrior-like yet loving revolutionary; the Savior of the world.

Death Is Glory.

If Death Is Victory, How Afraid Of LIFE Can We Really Be??? i mean c'mon haha.

Life with Jesus is not some prude Christian, religious phony lifestyle, it is about a Fearless, passionate, loving life devoted to your Savior, NOT some religious scam. I hope religion will just DIE.

But yes, Death Is Victory, don't forget; puts life on earth into perspective. :) We were put on earth to choose life with our Creator and Savior, grow, love, serve, LIVE and then begin true life after Death when we experience glorious triumph over the Devil.

I'm not crazy, haha im a regular kid who found life/true love in a savior's blood!

Love Y'all!

LoneWolf

Postby LoneWolf » Mon May 16, 2011 8:29 am

I love the quote 'rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth', which he altered from the original 'rather than love than money than fame give me truth', from Henry David Thoreau.

LoneWolf
Nothing is harder to bear than a succession of fair days.

freeSpirit

Postby freeSpirit » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 pm

yeah i definitely agree w/ the others! it's definitely about how people feel as if they are not good enough for love, either from past experiences or whatever trauma, that simply isn't true. we all are wonderful people at heart and deserve love :) give out love, let love come in :)

Return to “Discussions on the Movie”