Difference between Book and Film

Here you can comment on the book 'Into The Wild' or any other book related to the story.
denniswilson

Postby denniswilson » Thu May 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Hello Everyone.
I've been a fan of the film into the wild for years now but have only recently started to discover more about CHRIS McCANDLESS, I wondered if the book was different to the film? and if it is worth buying the book even if you've watched the film many times

Thanks

GoNorth

Re: Difference between Book and Film

Postby GoNorth » Sun May 26, 2013 10:41 am

The book is more like a documentary including the author's thoughts and interpretations. There's a lot more background information on Chris's past, his charachter and his family. So it's definitely worth reading the book if you are interested in the life of CM!

Hihellosamm

Postby Hihellosamm » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm

The book is actual events and people he ran into. The movie is the events but in some ways things didn't happen to make the movie on him more interesting

starstories

Postby starstories » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:51 am

Films are much better than reading out the books,In film you can understand the whole story in just 2 hours but in books you have to read it out thoroughly.

Isabella2

Postby Isabella2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 am

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, I watched it about 10 times before I read the book. Once I read the book I felt a lot closer to the story and really enjoyed the extra information and understood more of the actors choices when depicting Chris. The book has some passages from Letters Chris had written and more information on the people he came in contact with. Both are really amazing, and I would recommend reading the book.

Michaelbita

Postby Michaelbita » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:53 pm

I've seen that many talked about citations, but I can't seem to understand what they are. They seem to me as backlinks. Am I wrong?
By the way, the best program for marketing, SEO and SMM for me - it a XRumer 12.0.9 Elite + SocPlugin :)

AlekseyTelo

Postby AlekseyTelo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering about the differences between Oracle and MySQL backup features.

Return to “Discussions on the Book”