I NOW WALK INTO THE WILD

Here you can comment on the book 'Into The Wild' or any other book related to the story.
jenny-intothewild

I NOW WALK INTO THE WILD

Postby jenny-intothewild » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 am

Hello,
I know i'm young, 18years old actually and chris is such an inspiration to me and not many people i know have seen this film and i would love to do something like travelling on the road making it my home.
Firstly, i want to go on the camino, the camino de santiago but only i want to start from the top of france and then walk all the way to the end of spain, no hitch hiking though. Then after that i'm going to walk/ hitch hike some of europe, living as a 'supertramp' like chris. From there i want to go to america and walk/ hitchhike that (thats if i make it)
However, i'm saving money to help fulfil my dream because england isnt an easy place to get out of. After i have done this i hope to then write a book.
Is anyone interested in knowing more? Maybe joining me in about 4 years?
Just let me know if your interested,
Thanks,
Yours, jenny

nickparis

Re: I NOW WALK INTO THE WILD

Postby nickparis » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:42 am

Hi Jenny, in the spirit of Chris Mccandless, anything is possible! I love in London and made the trip to the magic bus last year... Follow your dreams

jenny-intothewild

Postby jenny-intothewild » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Well i know and i will, i just need someone with me

kleffler

Postby kleffler » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:17 am

I would be interested in joining you when you reach the United States. I am currently finishing up school, I graduate in 2014, but after graduation I would love to travel McCandless style, and it would certainly be a pleasure to share the expereince with another like-minded individual.

jenny-intothewild

Postby jenny-intothewild » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Really? If so, how old are you ?

kleffler

Postby kleffler » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:16 am

I am 21 years old. I live in a small town in Illinois. My friends, family, and even the people in general in this area don't see things the way I do. There are so many things that I would like to go do and see but there is never anyone that is willing to go do those things with me. I am getting to the point where I am becoming a loner, but as I learned from Chris, that is truly okay. However, it would be awesome to meet someone who shared the same excitement and passion about something as I do, and actually put the excitement and passion to use. For some reason I can receive private messages, but I am unable to send them. If you are interested in getting to know me better and talking more in depth about this, will you private message me your e-mail address? I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have for me and get to know you better as well. I hope to hear from you soon.

-Konnor

sofiazoe

Postby sofiazoe » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:09 pm

I would be interested in joining you when you reach the United States...................... :)
sofia

Return to “Discussions on the Book”