Is anyone willing to share?

Here you can comment on the book 'Into The Wild' or any other book related to the story.
JuliaMsk

Is anyone willing to share?

Postby JuliaMsk » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm from Moscow. I have got really absorbed in the Mccandless story after watching the movie not long ago. I had no idea who he was before the movie. Not many people in Russia know about Chris. I started searching the internet for more info on him and found out about all the books and dvd's. Unfortunately its impossible to buy them here, they aren't in the bookstores or in internet shops. I only managed to download Krakauer's Into the wild, but it has no pictures in it! its really frustrating... i really want to see the Ron Lamothes documentary and read the Back to the wild book.. Its a bit embarassing having to ask you guys for help, but its my only chance (I hope i don't sound too desperate) I would be really grateful to anyone who can share any book, dvd etc. or tell me where i can download them. Please e-mail me here sudzi2009@yandex.ru
Thank you!

bones

Re: Is anyone willing to share?

Postby bones » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:35 am

I can get the book from my library. I'll take it out and send you some pictures, but there are a lot so I cant send all of them. Please reply so I can know if you're aware that I'm doing this, then I'll send them to your email. :D

JuliaMsk

Postby JuliaMsk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 am

Thank you so much! I'll be looking forward to recieving the pictures, i have no Idea how many there are in the book, just choose the one's you think are most interesting, especially those from Alaska. Cant wait! :D

nickparis

Postby nickparis » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:54 pm

You can buy Ron Lamothe's Doc here http://www.tifilms.com/

And the back to the wild book and dvd can be bought here http://www.backtothewildbook.org/

Return to “Discussions on the Book”