Inspiration

Here you can comment on the book 'Into The Wild' or any other book related to the story.
society

Inspiration

Postby society » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Hello everyone,i'am new to this forum and would like to share my views on life of 'Alexander Supertramp"
I've read 'INTO THE WIND' and seen the movie also, both are my inspiration to ''what we call a free and comfortable life by choice''. i must say jon krakaur and sean paul did their best to tell us about the life of ''chris'' and i think we all here agree to the fact that chris did what he thought and i know that many people are still out there somewhere still living in the lap of nature by choice and we may also have come across them in our lives but are not aware of their life in real but after a few years from now i think more books will be released on the life similar to the life of chris and i'am proud to say that maybe someday you all will be reading a book on my life and also i request you all to read books by: jack london,krakaur,tolstoy or i should say each and every book which was read by chris himsef.

I'll be posting frequently from now onwards.and i thank whoever started this forum(Respect)

rmalboeuf

Re: Inspiration

Postby rmalboeuf » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:11 pm

What will make your life worthy of a book? Just wondering.

Kitz093

Postby Kitz093 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:36 pm

I read and watch "Into The Wild" and I think in my perspective, I think it's inspirational to the fact of following your dream and focusing on acheiving that dream. However, I really don't really want the idea that the only dream out there is to be alone in the wilderness of Alaska but I still think that the "Into The Wild" series cleary focuses on following your dreams and passion.

adrian360

Postby adrian360 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:30 pm

After reading the book "Into The Wilds" , it had a big affect on me. It inspried me to follow my dreams and focusing on what i want to do not caring about with other people think of me. It also make me realize that money can't buy everything. Examples like love, happness, and a caring family. However I dont really know why the only dream chris had was going into the wilds alone.

Return to “Discussions on the Book”