Back To The Wild DVD is available

Here you can comment on the book 'Into The Wild' or any other book related to the story.
solovoyager

Back To The Wild DVD is available

Postby solovoyager » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 pm

As of this morning Amazon is selling the new Back To The Wild DVD for $19.99.

erikhalfacre

Re: Back To The Wild DVD is available

Postby erikhalfacre » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Here's a link to it: http://t.co/nIC5Di5
Erik Halfacre - Moderator
info@pathfinderalaska.com
http://www.stampedetrail.info

travelingsalesman

Postby travelingsalesman » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

I ordered the book a couple weeks ago and finally got it in the mail today but Amazon sent me the DVD instead, I checked the UPC on Amazon and apparently they are using the same UPC for both the book and DVD, I'm sure that's going to cause some issues. I just put on the DVD, look forward to finally watching it.

solovoyager

Postby solovoyager » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 pm

travelingsalesman wrote:I ordered the book a couple weeks ago and finally got it in the mail today but Amazon sent me the DVD instead, I checked the UPC on Amazon and apparently they are using the same UPC for both the book and DVD, I'm sure that's going to cause some issues. I just put on the DVD, look forward to finally watching it.

You should get a $5 refund as the DVD is less expensive than the book.

travelingsalesman

Postby travelingsalesman » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 pm

solovoyager wrote:
travelingsalesman wrote:I ordered the book a couple weeks ago and finally got it in the mail today but Amazon sent me the DVD instead, I checked the UPC on Amazon and apparently they are using the same UPC for both the book and DVD, I'm sure that's going to cause some issues. I just put on the DVD, look forward to finally watching it.

You should get a $5 refund as the DVD is less expensive than the book.

True, but the money is going to the foundation, I owe a lot more then $5 for someone who changed my life. I just hope when I re-order the book, the book will come, since the book and DVD are the same UPC numbers.

The movie was informative, a lot of pictures I hadn't seen before and it was nice to hear the voices of the real people and the full letters, I'd like to have seen more actual footage instead of still photos, but anything Chris related I can get, I am happy with.

solovoyager

Postby solovoyager » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:32 pm

travelingsalesman wrote:True, but the money is going to the foundation, I owe a lot more then $5 for someone who changed my life. I just hope when I re-order the book, the book will come, since the book and DVD are the same UPC numbers.

Yes good point on the money going to a charity.
And I hope they send you the book this time when you re-order it.

Return to “Discussions on the Book”