We should TRAVEL TOGETHER!!

Here you can comment on the book 'Into The Wild' or any other book related to the story.
naturelover24

We should TRAVEL TOGETHER!!

Postby naturelover24 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:31 am

This forum is about Chris and what he did. most of us havent done what he did. lifes too short, and its time to see the WORLD! im in my 20s, lemme know on here if your up for traveling, maybe we all can find a way to meet! :D

Pathlesswoods<3

Re: We should TRAVEL TOGETHER!!

Postby Pathlesswoods<3 » Sat May 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Life is too short. I would love to meet someone who feels the same way i do and travel with someone. Im a girl so i would like to have someone to travel with but i could definetly hold my own ha. message me back and we can talk and get to know eac other. :D

inspiredbychris

Postby inspiredbychris » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 pm

definitely! i've been looking for a fellow traveler to join me for a while, i think i replied to one of your posts a while back but never heard. i'm also a girl, pathlesswoods :) it can be scary for a young woman traveling alone, definitely more dangerous than for a man!

LiveYourDreams

Postby LiveYourDreams » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 am

I think Chris summed it up perfectly, "Happiness Is Only Real When Shared". It would be amazing to go traveling with like minded people and share experiences with them. Friendship is one of the most valuable things in life.

LiveYourDreams

Postby LiveYourDreams » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 am

I'm from England, where abouts are you guys from?

valen85

Postby valen85 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:07 am

inspiredbychris wrote:definitely! i've been looking for a fellow traveler to join me for a while, i think i replied to one of your posts a while back but never heard. i'm also a girl, pathlesswoods :) it can be scary for a young woman traveling alone, definitely more dangerous than for a man!

Im planning on going to the magic bus next year, we should make a group and go to some of the places he went. What do you guys say? lets start planning!

laurencawdell

Postby laurencawdell » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:09 am

I would love to! i'm nearly 20 so i should be able to. but i can't go next year, maybe in a couple of years because i haven't moved out of home yet. another problem is that I live in Australia so it would cost a lot of money (i will be getting a full time job) would any of you want to travel to the magic bus in a few years? ( either in 2014 or 2016?) I was planning on travelling there anyway, but I don't want to go there alone as it could be dangerous. I'll most likely bring a friend along, but if anyone else would like to go with us, it's totally fine. I would love to meet fellow chris fans! :)

CabinLife

Postby CabinLife » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:02 am

laurencawdell wrote:I would love to! i'm nearly 20 so i should be able to. but i can't go next year, maybe in a couple of years because i haven't moved out of home yet. another problem is that I live in Australia so it would cost a lot of money (i will be getting a full time job) would any of you want to travel to the magic bus in a few years? ( either in 2014 or 2016?) I was planning on travelling there anyway, but I don't want to go there alone as it could be dangerous. I'll most likely bring a friend along, but if anyone else would like to go with us, it's totally fine. I would love to meet fellow chris fans! :)

i'm TOTALLY DOWN!! i'm your age and that sounds killer, i live in the USA tho :)

email me on here and we'll see where it goes!!! :D

wildtrees

Postby wildtrees » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 am

i used to be pathlesswoods<3 we should totally go sometime. im down if anyone wants some company. email me or something if your interested.

SkyMan

Postby SkyMan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 am

Please contact me for inclusion in any future Alaska trip. I am an extremely experienced boyscout, survivalist and camper and I emphatically need to go to Alaska. Please send me an email or contact me on here! It would be an awesome experience!

Return to “Discussions on the Book”