We should TRAVEL TOGETHER!!

Here you can comment on the book 'Into The Wild' or any other book related to the story.
nick

Re: We should TRAVEL TOGETHER!!

Postby nick » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:16 am

I'M IN!!! i know a reasonably low amount about survivalist stuff, but if you need anybody to test some berries to find out if they're poisonous, i'm your man!

Magic_Don

Postby Magic_Don » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:36 am

It's funny, just the difference between when I first posted here (only a few short months ago and now. I've gone from being pretty close to mentally ready to leave, to getting hung up on stuff around home, to trying to find a middle ground by just finding somewhere less jaded to live. Now I'm almost back to the original thought.

I have a feeling that if I had a second person traveling with me, it'd be an easier thing to finally do. If anyone wants a tall funny kinda guy, let me know!
Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

goombla

Postby goombla » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Ive gone through that same process, don! Haha. It sucks. A never ending cycle till you actually get up and go.

David95

Postby David95 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 pm

I would love to travel with you although i am a high-school student in Canada and i am doing a reply to posts that interest me but why would you want to travel with people you do not know I could 30 year old male and you wouldn't know becauseI'm sitting behind a computer screen like not trashing your dreams but half of kidnappings are over the internet so i mean is this a really smart idea you think about ;)

adrian360

Postby adrian360 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

i think it must suck to travel alone because like chris because i cant ever imange myself dying alone with no one by my side. We should travel together with someone because you can connect with the nature and the person your with.

WBHS_Carrere

Postby WBHS_Carrere » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:44 pm

In the year of 2005 I turned 31 and decided to relive my life. So first i divorced my wife. Left all three of my children with 300,000 dollars each. Changed my name Bill and now I'm happier than ever. We shouldn't be afraid to leave the ones we love. The simple fact of knowing someone should be well enough. I loved my kids and wife with all of my heart however there was no longer a need for me in there lives. I might be crazy but at least I know a happy family when i see one. I"m happy to say this is my last reply. I now walk into the wild.

Georgehic

We should TRAVEL TOGETHER

Postby Georgehic » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:40 am

Yes you should if you want to. Having a child is great. Takes your problems and stress away.

Return to “Discussions on the Book”